The village was the site of a shrine that was believed to be the burial grounds of the prophet (nabi) Yusha'. The people of al-Nabi Yusha', held an annual mawsim, or pilgrimage and festival. The mawsim was similar to that of al-Nabi Rubin's in al-Ramla District. The agricultural settlement of Ramot Naftali was established in 1945 on village lands. The site has been fenced in with barbed wire and is buried under rubble, making access difficult. However, some evidence of the village remains: fragments of houses, tombs, and the shrine of al-Nabi Yusha'.