The District of al-Ramla
The settlement of Gezer was built on what was traditionally village land in 1945. Zionist immigrants from Czechoslovakia established the settlement of Mishmar Ayyalon on the ruins of al-Qubab in 1949. In 1952 Kefar Bin-Nun was added, also on village land. The only landmark that remains is the school; a number of stone houses that have rectangular doors and windows still stand, and some of them are used as Israeli residences.