In 1949, Israel established the settlement of Geva' Karmel on village land. Piles of stone rubble can be seen on the site. A shrine is still standing on an elevated part of it. Pine forests grow over the land in the vicinity, which is fenced in by barbed wire. Around the village are the remains of tombs. Israelis use part of the site as grazing land.